With our high-level experience at Card certification, we are here to give you the best service during your new card product adaptation process.
Mastercard Card Personalization Validation Requirements (CPV) and Visa Global Personalization Requirements (GPR) standards are demanded by payment schemes to ensure that the new card product complies with their latest rules and regulations.
These operations test card's internal and readable parameters against pre-defined rules and also checks its behaviours against different transaction types for different acceptance environments.
These certifications are mandatory for each brand new chip product and also can be mandated even for a small parametric changes at your current products.
With our high-level experience at Card certification, we are here to give you the best service during your new card product adaptation process. We can complete and analyse all outcomes that needs to be done at card parameter and transaction tests and fasten your production deployment.
We can also help you to get waivers for special occasions or bypass full certification process with simple change notifications (CNS). We have detailed knowledge about tracking all certification process and filling the all needed technical documents.
Don’t leave your certification to any chance and get experienced help from us to avoid money and time loses with unnecessary iterations.
Requirements for Card Certification
- Completion of PKI Certification as a Prerequisite
- Profile Generation
- Data Preparation depending on Profile
- Personalization of a Card which will be Certified
- Generation of a Card Image
- Getting Approval for the Card Image
- Testing of the Physical Certification Card
- Getting Approval of the Card
Why keep!in Certification Service
- More than 10 years of Certification Experience
- Know-how on payment scheme regulations, requirements and workarounds
- Completion of many successful certification projects
- Mastercard Card Personalization Validation Requirements (CPV)
- Visa Global Personalization Requirements (GPR)